InsaneCoin (CURRENCY:INSN) traded 5% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on December 5th. InsaneCoin has a total market capitalization of $58,876.00 and approximately $179.00 worth of InsaneCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, InsaneCoin has traded 6.4% higher against the US dollar. One InsaneCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0025 or 0.00000033 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $50.47 or 0.00676553 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 45.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00030419 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00006831 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 16.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0654 or 0.00000876 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0446 or 0.00000600 BTC.
INSN is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 9th, 2016. InsaneCoin’s total supply is 24,024,597 coins. InsaneCoin’s official Twitter account is @insanecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for InsaneCoin is insane.network.
InsaneCoin Coin Trading
InsaneCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as InsaneCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade InsaneCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase InsaneCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for InsaneCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InsaneCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.