Spiking (CURRENCY:SPIKE) traded 1.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 4th. In the last seven days, Spiking has traded 11.7% lower against the US dollar. Spiking has a total market cap of $836,515.00 and $1.59 million worth of Spiking was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Spiking token can now be bought for $0.0019 or 0.00000026 BTC on exchanges including Kryptono and COSS.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00038966 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $502.69 or 0.06919736 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002265 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 16.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00024848 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000078 BTC.
Spiking (SPIKE) is a token. It launched on May 25th, 2018. Spiking’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 442,894,598 tokens. The official message board for Spiking is blog.spiking.com. Spiking’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Spiking is /r/stockspiking and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Spiking is spiking.com.
Buying and Selling Spiking
Spiking can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kryptono and COSS. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spiking directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Spiking should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Spiking using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Spiking Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spiking and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.