SunContract (CURRENCY:SNC) traded 2.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 4th. Over the last seven days, SunContract has traded down 3.9% against the US dollar. One SunContract token can now be purchased for $0.0157 or 0.00000216 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Kucoin, HitBTC and Huobi. SunContract has a market cap of $1.93 million and $230,570.00 worth of SunContract was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002968 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013864 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.26 or 0.00210404 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.09 or 0.01311178 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0552 or 0.00000761 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00028213 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.70 or 0.00120026 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000096 BTC.
SunContract’s total supply is 122,707,503 tokens. SunContract’s official website is suncontract.org. SunContract’s official Twitter account is @sun_contract and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SunContract is /r/suncontract and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
SunContract Token Trading
SunContract can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, HitBTC, Huobi, Kucoin and OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SunContract directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SunContract should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SunContract using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SunContract Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SunContract and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.