TigerCash (CURRENCY:TCH) traded down 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on December 5th. During the last seven days, TigerCash has traded 25.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One TigerCash token can now be bought for about $0.0187 or 0.00000253 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. TigerCash has a total market cap of $189,949.00 and $23.23 million worth of TigerCash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $211.65 or 0.02848398 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitcoin W Spectrum (BWS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ProCurrency (PROC) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- USDCoin (USC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009339 BTC.
- BitcoinX (BCX) traded down 26.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- LePen (LEPEN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SHACoin (SHA) traded up 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
TigerCash Token Profile
TigerCash is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 15th, 2017. TigerCash’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,138,487 tokens. The official message board for TigerCash is medium.com/cointiger. TigerCash’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for TigerCash is www.cointiger.com.
TigerCash Token Trading
TigerCash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinTiger. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TigerCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TigerCash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TigerCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TigerCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TigerCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.