All Sports (CURRENCY:SOC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on December 5th. Over the last seven days, All Sports has traded 9.4% lower against the dollar. All Sports has a market cap of $5.42 million and $96,834.00 worth of All Sports was traded on exchanges in the last day. One All Sports coin can currently be bought for about $0.0036 or 0.00000048 BTC on popular exchanges including $7.50, $5.60, $33.94 and $13.77.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00038606 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $521.60 or 0.06992942 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00025849 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002210 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000329 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000079 BTC.
About All Sports
All Sports (SOC) is a coin. It launched on January 18th, 2018. All Sports’ total supply is 1,500,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,499,865,882 coins. All Sports’ official Twitter account is @allsportschain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for All Sports is medium.com/@allsports. The official website for All Sports is www.allsportschain.com.
All Sports Coin Trading
All Sports can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $32.15, $7.50, $20.33, $24.68, $50.98, $13.77, $10.39, $18.94, $51.55, $33.94, $24.43 and $5.60. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as All Sports directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade All Sports should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy All Sports using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for All Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for All Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.