BaaSid (CURRENCY:BAAS) traded down 3.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on December 5th. One BaaSid token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0014 or 0.00000019 BTC on major exchanges. BaaSid has a market capitalization of $6.28 million and approximately $103,520.00 worth of BaaSid was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, BaaSid has traded up 17.1% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003009 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013486 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.74 or 0.00210443 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $96.89 or 0.01295072 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0555 or 0.00000742 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00027343 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.85 or 0.00118354 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000092 BTC.
BaaSid’s genesis date was February 1st, 2018. BaaSid’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,492,525,852 tokens. The official message board for BaaSid is email@example.com. The official website for BaaSid is www.baasid.com/#token. BaaSid’s official Twitter account is @baa_sid and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling BaaSid
BaaSid can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BaaSid directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BaaSid should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BaaSid using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BaaSid Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BaaSid and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.