ChainX (CURRENCY:PCX) traded 2% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on December 6th. One ChainX coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.60 or 0.00021441 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit and BigONE. ChainX has a market capitalization of $4.46 million and approximately $448,452.00 worth of ChainX was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, ChainX has traded 6.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003007 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013463 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.63 or 0.00209646 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $96.09 or 0.01289175 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0547 or 0.00000734 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00027646 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.73 or 0.00117058 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000092 BTC.
ChainX Coin Profile
ChainX’s total supply is 2,790,850 coins. ChainX’s official Twitter account is @chainx_org. ChainX’s official message board is medium.com/@chainx_org. The Reddit community for ChainX is /r/ChainX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for ChainX is chainx.org.
ChainX Coin Trading
ChainX can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and BigONE. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChainX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ChainX should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ChainX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ChainX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChainX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.