EUNO (CURRENCY:EUNO) traded up 14.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on December 5th. EUNO has a total market capitalization of $192,011.00 and approximately $594.00 worth of EUNO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EUNO coin can currently be bought for about $0.0065 or 0.00000087 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, EUNO has traded 17.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Axe (AXE) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00006584 BTC.
- ImageCoin (IMG) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001425 BTC.
- Purex (PUREX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- Netrum (NTR) traded up 31.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000581 BTC.
- Dollar International (DOLLAR) traded down 34.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00035070 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded up 21% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000046 BTC.
EUNO (EUNO) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 29th, 2018. EUNO’s total supply is 33,242,617 coins and its circulating supply is 29,747,911 coins. EUNO’s official Twitter account is @EunoCoin. The official website for EUNO is www.euno.co. The Reddit community for EUNO is /r/EunoCoinOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
EUNO Coin Trading
EUNO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EUNO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EUNO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EUNO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EUNO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EUNO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.