MIB Coin (CURRENCY:MIB) traded down 10.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on December 6th. One MIB Coin token can now be bought for approximately $0.0039 or 0.00000052 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene, Coinsuper and IDCM. MIB Coin has a market capitalization of $261,683.00 and approximately $15,716.00 worth of MIB Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, MIB Coin has traded 19.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Grin (GRIN) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00014892 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0498 or 0.00000668 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003570 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded 25.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0889 or 0.00001193 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded down 30.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
MIB Coin Profile
MIB Coin uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 20th, 2018. MIB Coin’s total supply is 345,208,126 tokens and its circulating supply is 67,906,198 tokens. MIB Coin’s official website is www.mibcoin.io. MIB Coin’s official Twitter account is @mibcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
MIB Coin Token Trading
MIB Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDCM, Coinsuper and CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MIB Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MIB Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MIB Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MIB Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MIB Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.