Nucleus Vision (CURRENCY:NCASH) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on December 5th. Nucleus Vision has a total market capitalization of $5.81 million and approximately $178,943.00 worth of Nucleus Vision was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nucleus Vision token can now be purchased for about $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Zebpay, WazirX, IDEX and BITBOX. In the last seven days, Nucleus Vision has traded 12.7% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00038606 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $521.60 or 0.06992942 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00025849 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002210 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000329 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000079 BTC.
About Nucleus Vision
Nucleus Vision (NCASH) is a token. It was first traded on November 25th, 2017. Nucleus Vision’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,222,731,345 tokens. The official message board for Nucleus Vision is medium.com/@NucleusVision. The Reddit community for Nucleus Vision is /r/NucleusVision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Nucleus Vision is nucleus.vision. Nucleus Vision’s official Twitter account is @NucleusVision and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Nucleus Vision Token Trading
Nucleus Vision can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinBene, IDEX, WazirX, Bitbns, BITBOX, Upbit, Ethfinex, Huobi, Binance, Zebpay, Koinex and Bitrue. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nucleus Vision directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nucleus Vision should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nucleus Vision using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nucleus Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nucleus Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.