PAXEX (CURRENCY:PAXEX) traded up 494.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on December 5th. One PAXEX coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge and Graviex. PAXEX has a market cap of $7,816.00 and approximately $2,523.00 worth of PAXEX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, PAXEX has traded up 131.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Axe (AXE) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00006472 BTC.
- ImageCoin (IMG) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001402 BTC.
- Purex (PUREX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- EUNO (EUNO) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- Dollar International (DOLLAR) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00048209 BTC.
- Netrum (NTR) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000580 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000046 BTC.
PAXEX (PAXEX) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 13th, 2018. PAXEX’s total supply is 25,817,955 coins and its circulating supply is 17,571,745 coins. PAXEX’s official website is www.paxexcoin.com. PAXEX’s official Twitter account is @PAXEXc.
PAXEX Coin Trading
PAXEX can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PAXEX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PAXEX should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PAXEX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PAXEX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PAXEX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.