X-Coin (CURRENCY:XCO) traded down 10.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on December 5th. One X-Coin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0020 or 0.00000027 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. X-Coin has a total market capitalization of $24,901.00 and $5.00 worth of X-Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, X-Coin has traded 14.6% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0427 or 0.00000573 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded 29.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000284 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded 19.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
X-Coin Coin Profile
XCO is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 26th, 2015. X-Coin’s total supply is 12,384,976 coins. X-Coin’s official Twitter account is @XcoinNews and its Facebook page is accessible here. X-Coin’s official website is x-coin.info.
X-Coin Coin Trading
X-Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as X-Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire X-Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase X-Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for X-Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for X-Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.