AceD (CURRENCY:ACED) traded down 1.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on December 7th. AceD has a market cap of $32,047.00 and $2.00 worth of AceD was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AceD coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0033 or 0.00000044 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. Over the last week, AceD has traded 4.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Axe (AXE) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00006348 BTC.
- ImageCoin (IMG) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001623 BTC.
- Purex (PUREX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- Dollar International (DOLLAR) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00036202 BTC.
- Netrum (NTR) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
AceD (ACED) is a coin. AceD’s total supply is 9,621,510 coins and its circulating supply is 9,602,510 coins. AceD’s official message board is medium.com/@acedcoin. AceD’s official website is www.acedcoin.com. AceD’s official Twitter account is @AcedCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling AceD
AceD can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AceD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AceD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AceD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AceD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AceD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.