BOMB (CURRENCY:BOMB) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on December 7th. One BOMB token can now be bought for about $1.00 or 0.00013314 BTC on major exchanges including DDEX and Mercatox. BOMB has a total market cap of $959,576.00 and $39,081.00 worth of BOMB was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, BOMB has traded up 9.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.83 or 0.00050548 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.09 or 0.00093665 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0879 or 0.00001163 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0917 or 0.00001211 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.78 or 0.00076386 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7,524.80 or 0.99464352 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002925 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
BOMB Token Profile
BOMB (CRYPTO:BOMB) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 21st, 2016. BOMB’s total supply is 955,715 tokens and its circulating supply is 954,927 tokens. BOMB’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling BOMB
BOMB can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOMB directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BOMB should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BOMB using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BOMB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOMB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.