Dynamic (CURRENCY:DYN) traded up 1.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on December 7th. During the last week, Dynamic has traded down 22.1% against the US dollar. Dynamic has a total market capitalization of $1.15 million and $605.00 worth of Dynamic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dynamic coin can now be purchased for $0.0773 or 0.00001024 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7,566.87 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $148.81 or 0.01965826 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $212.96 or 0.02813278 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $45.63 or 0.00602772 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $54.56 or 0.00720808 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012088 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00051448 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00015892 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $29.82 or 0.00393959 BTC.
Dynamic Coin Profile
Dynamic is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Argon2 hashing algorithm. It launched on May 5th, 2017. Dynamic’s total supply is 14,850,771 coins. The official website for Dynamic is duality.solutions. Dynamic’s official Twitter account is @dualitychain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Dynamic
Dynamic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dynamic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dynamic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dynamic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dynamic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dynamic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.