Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on December 7th. One Tether token can now be bought for approximately $1.01 or 0.00013293 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BigONE, B2BX, ChaoEX and TOPBTC. During the last week, Tether has traded 0.1% higher against the dollar. Tether has a market cap of $4.14 billion and $18.37 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002988 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.74 or 0.00207671 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $97.46 or 0.01285831 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0556 or 0.00000733 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00027626 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.20 or 0.00121442 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Tether Token Profile
Tether was first traded on June 10th, 2014. Tether’s total supply is 4,207,771,504 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,108,044,456 tokens. The official website for Tether is tether.to. Tether’s official Twitter account is @Tether_to and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Tether Token Trading
Tether can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OOOBTC, CoinEx, Huobi, Sistemkoin, Bit-Z, Instant Bitex, CoinBene, BitForex, IDAX, BitMart, Kucoin, ZB.COM, B2BX, QBTC, UEX, CoinTiger, BTC-Alpha, IDCM, Upbit, Iquant, DigiFinex, HitBTC, LBank, ChaoEX, Kraken, Bibox, TDAX, ABCC, C2CX, OKEx, Kryptono, MBAex, Liqui, Bitfinex, DragonEX, BigONE, Gate.io, Coinut, FCoin, Cobinhood, BtcTurk, Exmo, TOPBTC, Trade By Trade, Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex and EXX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tether should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Tether using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.