Asian Fintech (CURRENCY:AFIN) traded down 1.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. Asian Fintech has a market capitalization of $2.18 million and approximately $50,575.00 worth of Asian Fintech was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Asian Fintech token can now be bought for about $0.0087 or 0.00000115 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including P2PB2B, Crex24 and LATOKEN. In the last week, Asian Fintech has traded 6.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003058 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013285 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.76 or 0.00207795 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $97.17 or 0.01281130 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000738 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00027260 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.10 or 0.00119925 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
About Asian Fintech
Asian Fintech’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 250,000,000 tokens. Asian Fintech’s official Twitter account is @AfinCoin. The official website for Asian Fintech is www.afincoin.io. The official message board for Asian Fintech is medium.com/@afincoin.
Buying and Selling Asian Fintech
Asian Fintech can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, P2PB2B and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Asian Fintech directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Asian Fintech should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Asian Fintech using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Asian Fintech Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Asian Fintech and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.