ATBCoin (CURRENCY:ATB) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. In the last week, ATBCoin has traded 2% higher against the dollar. ATBCoin has a total market capitalization of $44,644.00 and $39,861.00 worth of ATBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ATBCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0011 or 0.00000014 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BTC-Alpha, HitBTC, YoBit and Exrates.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7,584.20 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $215.05 or 0.02834593 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001621 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 19% against the dollar and now trades at $39.77 or 0.00524642 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005556 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00019438 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0770 or 0.00001015 BTC.
- Color Platform (CLR) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0429 or 0.00000565 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000236 BTC.
ATBCoin (CRYPTO:ATB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 12th, 2017. ATBCoin’s total supply is 54,015,027 coins and its circulating supply is 42,038,227 coins. ATBCoin’s official Twitter account is @atbcoincom and its Facebook page is accessible here. ATBCoin’s official website is atbcoin.com.
Buying and Selling ATBCoin
ATBCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TOPBTC, YoBit, BTC-Alpha, HitBTC and Exrates. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ATBCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ATBCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ATBCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ATBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.