ATC Coin (CURRENCY:ATCC) traded 201.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. During the last seven days, ATC Coin has traded up 213.5% against the US dollar. One ATC Coin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0131 or 0.00000172 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Instant Bitex, BiteBTC and Trade Satoshi. ATC Coin has a market capitalization of $4.89 million and $77,590.00 worth of ATC Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $46.41 or 0.00607366 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012050 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001053 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00010076 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0567 or 0.00000745 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000312 BTC.
ATC Coin Profile
ATC Coin (ATCC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 20th, 2017. ATC Coin’s total supply is 410,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 373,449,072 coins. ATC Coin’s official Twitter account is @atccofficial. ATC Coin’s official website is www.atccoin.com.
Buying and Selling ATC Coin
ATC Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Instant Bitex and BiteBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ATC Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ATC Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ATC Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ATC Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATC Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.