Bancor (CURRENCY:BNT) traded down 2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on December 7th. During the last week, Bancor has traded 3.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Bancor token can now be bought for approximately $0.26 or 0.00003520 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN, Gate.io, HitBTC and Bittrex. Bancor has a market cap of $16.61 million and $15.64 million worth of Bancor was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003027 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013451 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.59 or 0.00207655 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $95.93 or 0.01278108 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000736 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00027282 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00119380 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000091 BTC.
Bancor Token Profile
Bancor was first traded on February 13th, 2017. Bancor’s total supply is 67,895,529 tokens and its circulating supply is 62,862,043 tokens. Bancor’s official Twitter account is @bancor and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bancor’s official message board is blog.bancor.network. The official website for Bancor is bancor.network. The Reddit community for Bancor is /r/Bancor and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bancor Token Trading
Bancor can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Liqui, LATOKEN, OKEx, Tidex, Bancor Network, ABCC, Upbit, COSS, Binance, Kyber Network, HitBTC, Bittrex and Ethfinex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bancor directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bancor should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bancor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bancor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bancor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.