Bitcoin Incognito (CURRENCY:XBI) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on December 7th. One Bitcoin Incognito coin can currently be purchased for $0.0180 or 0.00000240 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, Escodex, STEX and Trade Satoshi. Over the last week, Bitcoin Incognito has traded down 1.2% against the dollar. Bitcoin Incognito has a total market cap of $218,546.00 and approximately $25,807.00 worth of Bitcoin Incognito was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Solaris (XLR) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002020 BTC.
- GenesisX (XGS) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Xuez (XUEZ) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- UralsCoin (URALS) traded 25.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Elliot Coin (ELLI) traded 50.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Bitcoin Incognito Coin Profile
XBI is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the XEVAN hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 9th, 2018. Bitcoin Incognito’s total supply is 12,169,107 coins. Bitcoin Incognito’s official website is bitcoinincognito.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Incognito is /r/BitcoinIncognito and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Incognito’s official Twitter account is @XBIncognito and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Incognito
Bitcoin Incognito can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Escodex, Trade Satoshi, Graviex and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Incognito directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Incognito should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Incognito using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Incognito Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Incognito and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.