BitGreen (CURRENCY:BITG) traded 15.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on December 7th. One BitGreen coin can now be purchased for about $0.11 or 0.00001482 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX, CryptoBridge, Sistemkoin and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, BitGreen has traded down 26.1% against the US dollar. BitGreen has a total market cap of $1.10 million and approximately $7,944.00 worth of BitGreen was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0386 or 0.00000515 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00008216 BTC.
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00045314 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00023252 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004436 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00009918 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $214.73 or 0.02860869 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0477 or 0.00000636 BTC.
- Velas (VLX) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000317 BTC.
BITG is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Green Protocol hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 23rd, 2018. BitGreen’s total supply is 9,871,361 coins. The official website for BitGreen is bitg.org. BitGreen’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling BitGreen
BitGreen can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, STEX, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitGreen directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitGreen should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitGreen using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitGreen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitGreen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.