Caspian (CURRENCY:CSP) traded 3.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on December 7th. During the last seven days, Caspian has traded 25% higher against the U.S. dollar. Caspian has a total market capitalization of $2.99 million and $171,735.00 worth of Caspian was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Caspian token can currently be bought for about $0.0067 or 0.00000089 BTC on exchanges including KuCoin and IDEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.81 or 0.00037479 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $499.56 or 0.06668528 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00024739 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000421 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002174 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Molecular Future (MOF) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00021829 BTC.
Caspian (CRYPTO:CSP) is a token. It launched on May 1st, 2018. Caspian’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 448,406,296 tokens. Caspian’s official Twitter account is @Caspian_Tech. The official message board for Caspian is t.me/Caspian_Tech. The official website for Caspian is caspian.tech.
Buying and Selling Caspian
Caspian can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: KuCoin and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Caspian directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Caspian should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Caspian using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Caspian Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Caspian and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.