CoinUs (CURRENCY:CNUS) traded 0.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on December 7th. CoinUs has a total market capitalization of $317,036.00 and approximately $3,648.00 worth of CoinUs was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CoinUs token can currently be purchased for $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DigiFinex and Allbit. In the last seven days, CoinUs has traded 23% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- 999 (999) traded 49.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00029812 BTC.
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004124 BTC.
- Ubricoin (UBN) traded up 2,429.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- LHT (LHT) traded up 27.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- TCASH (TCASH) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- VNDC (VNDC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
CNUS is a token. CoinUs’ total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 340,000,000 tokens. The official website for CoinUs is www.coinus.io. CoinUs’ official Twitter account is @CoinUs_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for CoinUs is firstname.lastname@example.org.
CoinUs Token Trading
CoinUs can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex and Allbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoinUs directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CoinUs should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CoinUs using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CoinUs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinUs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.