CryptoPing (CURRENCY:PING) traded down 10.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on December 7th. One CryptoPing token can now be purchased for $0.0641 or 0.00000854 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Tidex, YoBit and Waves Decentralized Exchange. CryptoPing has a total market capitalization of $577,242.00 and approximately $1,136.00 worth of CryptoPing was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, CryptoPing has traded 115.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003027 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013451 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.59 or 0.00207655 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.93 or 0.01278108 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000736 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00027282 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00119380 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000091 BTC.
CryptoPing was first traded on May 16th, 2017. CryptoPing’s total supply is 9,999,999 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,999,635 tokens. CryptoPing’s official Twitter account is @cryptoping. CryptoPing’s official website is cryptoping.tech.
CryptoPing Token Trading
CryptoPing can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Waves Decentralized Exchange, HitBTC and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptoPing directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CryptoPing should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CryptoPing using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CryptoPing Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryptoPing and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.