EverGreenCoin (CURRENCY:EGC) traded down 1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on December 7th. In the last week, EverGreenCoin has traded 12.3% higher against the dollar. One EverGreenCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0149 or 0.00000199 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. EverGreenCoin has a total market capitalization of $210,751.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of EverGreenCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00050112 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $52.54 or 0.00700071 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00033788 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.76 or 0.00276567 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.01 or 0.00093458 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004791 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002151 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006902 BTC.
EverGreenCoin (EGC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X15 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 1st, 2015. EverGreenCoin’s total supply is 14,121,407 coins. The Reddit community for EverGreenCoin is /r/EverGreenCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EverGreenCoin’s official Twitter account is @EverGreenCoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. EverGreenCoin’s official website is evergreencoin.org.
Buying and Selling EverGreenCoin
EverGreenCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EverGreenCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EverGreenCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EverGreenCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EverGreenCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EverGreenCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.