Ink Protocol (CURRENCY:XNK) traded down 9.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on December 7th. Over the last week, Ink Protocol has traded 9.9% lower against the dollar. Ink Protocol has a total market cap of $214,068.00 and $5,612.00 worth of Ink Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ink Protocol token can now be bought for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Bibox, Bancor Network and COSS.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003025 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013341 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.66 or 0.00207443 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $96.34 or 0.01275981 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00000728 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00027259 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00118986 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000091 BTC.
Ink Protocol Profile
Ink Protocol launched on November 15th, 2017. Ink Protocol’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 349,099,203 tokens. The Reddit community for Ink Protocol is /r/InkLabsFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Ink Protocol is medium.com/@inklabsfoundation. The official website for Ink Protocol is paywithink.com. Ink Protocol’s official Twitter account is @inklabsfound.
Buying and Selling Ink Protocol
Ink Protocol can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, COSS, Bibox, Bancor Network and CoinBene. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ink Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ink Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ink Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ink Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ink Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.