Invacio (CURRENCY:INV) traded up 8.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on December 7th. One Invacio token can now be purchased for $0.0037 or 0.00000049 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Bancor Network and Mercatox. Invacio has a market capitalization of $108,579.00 and $3,315.00 worth of Invacio was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Invacio has traded down 4.9% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.74 or 0.00698574 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00031909 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006882 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 26.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0612 or 0.00000810 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000600 BTC.
Invacio is a PoW/PoS token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on June 3rd, 2016. Invacio’s total supply is 29,467,826 tokens and its circulating supply is 29,365,866 tokens. Invacio’s official website is www.invacio.com. Invacio’s official Twitter account is @Invacio and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Invacio
Invacio can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, IDEX and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Invacio directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Invacio should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Invacio using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Invacio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Invacio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.