Kryll (CURRENCY:KRL) traded 0.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on December 8th. One Kryll token can currently be purchased for $0.0586 or 0.00000773 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Liquid. Over the last seven days, Kryll has traded 25.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. Kryll has a total market cap of $1.49 million and $290.00 worth of Kryll was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003056 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013290 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.74 or 0.00207692 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $97.40 or 0.01285305 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00000739 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00027259 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.08 or 0.00119796 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000093 BTC.
Kryll was first traded on April 30th, 2018. Kryll’s total supply is 49,417,348 tokens and its circulating supply is 25,460,580 tokens. The Reddit community for Kryll is /r/Kryll_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Kryll’s official Twitter account is @kryll_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Kryll is medium.com/@kryll_io. Kryll’s official website is kryll.io.
Kryll Token Trading
Kryll can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Liquid. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kryll directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kryll should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Kryll using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kryll Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kryll and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.