Merculet (CURRENCY:MVP) traded 0.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. During the last seven days, Merculet has traded up 9.3% against the US dollar. One Merculet token can now be bought for about $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Kucoin, Hotbit and OKEx. Merculet has a total market capitalization of $843,887.00 and $53,991.00 worth of Merculet was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003048 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013265 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00207585 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $97.08 or 0.01279577 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0557 or 0.00000734 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00027233 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.12 or 0.00120220 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000093 BTC.
Merculet’s launch date was April 7th, 2018. Merculet’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,352,857,982 tokens. Merculet’s official website is www.merculet.io. The official message board for Merculet is medium.com/merculet. The Reddit community for Merculet is /r/Merculet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Merculet’s official Twitter account is @Merculet_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Merculet Token Trading
Merculet can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, OKEx, Kucoin, IDEX, CoinMex and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Merculet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Merculet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Merculet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Merculet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Merculet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.