MinexCoin (CURRENCY:MNX) traded up 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. One MinexCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0528 or 0.00000696 BTC on popular exchanges including Exmo, CoinExchange, Livecoin and HitBTC. MinexCoin has a total market capitalization of $317,542.00 and approximately $52,976.00 worth of MinexCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, MinexCoin has traded 0.7% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003056 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013290 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.74 or 0.00207692 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $97.40 or 0.01285305 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00000739 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00027259 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00037177 BTC.
- 999 (999) traded 34.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00039743 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
MinexCoin is a coin. It launched on March 29th, 2017. MinexCoin’s total supply is 6,495,310 coins and its circulating supply is 6,016,971 coins. MinexCoin’s official website is minexcoin.com. The Reddit community for MinexCoin is /r/Minexcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. MinexCoin’s official Twitter account is @minexcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling MinexCoin
MinexCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exmo, Livecoin, CoinExchange and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MinexCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MinexCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MinexCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MinexCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MinexCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.