Mooncoin (CURRENCY:MOON) traded down 17.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on December 8th. Mooncoin has a market capitalization of $785,093.00 and approximately $320.00 worth of Mooncoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Mooncoin coin can now be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, Mooncoin has traded down 18.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $46.41 or 0.00607366 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012050 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001053 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00010076 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0567 or 0.00000745 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000312 BTC.
Mooncoin (CRYPTO:MOON) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 28th, 2013. Mooncoin’s total supply is 226,280,946,571 coins. The Reddit community for Mooncoin is /r/MoonCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Mooncoin’s official Twitter account is @mooncoinitalia. Mooncoin’s official website is www.mooncoin.eco.
Buying and Selling Mooncoin
Mooncoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mooncoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mooncoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mooncoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mooncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mooncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.