Nxt (CURRENCY:NXT) traded down 3.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on December 7th. Nxt has a total market capitalization of $10.16 million and $1.70 million worth of Nxt was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nxt coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0102 or 0.00000136 BTC on popular exchanges including Indodax, Upbit, Livecoin and Bittrex. During the last week, Nxt has traded 0.1% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00023252 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00009232 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00007641 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007059 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00008566 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0510 or 0.00000679 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded up 34.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00009739 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000313 BTC.
Nxt Coin Profile
Nxt (CRYPTO:NXT) is a PoS/LPoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 24th, 2013. Nxt’s total supply is 998,999,942 coins. Nxt’s official Twitter account is @NxtCommunity and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Nxt is nxt.org. The official message board for Nxt is nxtforum.org. The Reddit community for Nxt is /r/nxt and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Nxt
Nxt can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Upbit, CoinEgg, Indodax, Bittrex, Livecoin, OKEx, C-CEX, LiteBit.eu, Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC and Poloniex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nxt directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nxt should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nxt using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nxt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nxt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.