PAX Gold (CURRENCY:PAXG) traded 0.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. Over the last week, PAX Gold has traded up 1.4% against the US dollar. One PAX Gold token can currently be purchased for about $1,488.01 or 0.19632713 BTC on major exchanges. PAX Gold has a market capitalization of $11.88 million and $289,861.00 worth of PAX Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00037141 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $510.25 or 0.06725538 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00023737 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002141 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0852 or 0.00001123 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000080 BTC.
PAX Gold Token Profile
PAX Gold (PAXG) is a token. Its launch date was August 29th, 2019. PAX Gold’s total supply is 7,983 tokens. PAX Gold’s official message board is medium.com/paxos. PAX Gold’s official Twitter account is @PaxosGlobal. The official website for PAX Gold is www.paxos.com/paxgold.
PAX Gold Token Trading
PAX Gold can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PAX Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PAX Gold should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PAX Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PAX Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PAX Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.