PAXEX (CURRENCY:PAXEX) traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on December 7th. One PAXEX coin can now be bought for $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Graviex. PAXEX has a total market capitalization of $14,457.00 and approximately $351.00 worth of PAXEX was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, PAXEX has traded up 452.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Axe (AXE) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00006320 BTC.
- ImageCoin (IMG) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001708 BTC.
- Purex (PUREX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- EUNO (EUNO) traded down 17% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Dollar International (DOLLAR) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00032738 BTC.
- Netrum (NTR) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000044 BTC.
PAXEX is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on June 13th, 2018. PAXEX’s total supply is 25,817,955 coins and its circulating supply is 17,571,745 coins. The official website for PAXEX is www.paxexcoin.com. PAXEX’s official Twitter account is @PAXEXc.
PAXEX Coin Trading
PAXEX can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PAXEX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PAXEX should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PAXEX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PAXEX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PAXEX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.