PumaPay (CURRENCY:PMA) traded down 1.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on December 7th. In the last week, PumaPay has traded down 5.7% against the US dollar. One PumaPay token can currently be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, CoinExchange, Coinall and Bittrex. PumaPay has a market cap of $4.86 million and approximately $460,425.00 worth of PumaPay was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.81 or 0.00037479 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $499.56 or 0.06668528 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00024739 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000421 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002174 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Molecular Future (MOF) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00021829 BTC.
PumaPay is a token. Its genesis date was March 22nd, 2018. PumaPay’s total supply is 78,042,956,829 tokens and its circulating supply is 24,175,631,271 tokens. PumaPay’s official Twitter account is @PumaPay and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for PumaPay is blog.pumapay.io. The Reddit community for PumaPay is /r/PumaPay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for PumaPay is pumapay.io.
Buying and Selling PumaPay
PumaPay can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, HitBTC, CoinBene, Bittrex, Coinall, CoinExchange and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PumaPay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PumaPay should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PumaPay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PumaPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PumaPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.