Sentinel (CURRENCY:SENT) traded up 4.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. Sentinel has a total market cap of $2.43 million and $54,477.00 worth of Sentinel was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Sentinel has traded 40.5% higher against the US dollar. One Sentinel token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0012 or 0.00000016 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, IDEX and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 16.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Sentinel Token Profile
Sentinel (CRYPTO:SENT) is a token. Its launch date was October 3rd, 2017. Sentinel’s total supply is 1,999,970,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,999,969,999 tokens. The official website for Sentinel is sentinel.co. Sentinel’s official Twitter account is @SentinelGroupio.
Sentinel Token Trading
Sentinel can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, YoBit and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentinel directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sentinel should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sentinel using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sentinel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentinel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.