Tokenomy (CURRENCY:TEN) traded up 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. One Tokenomy token can now be bought for about $0.0284 or 0.00000375 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene, IDEX, LBank and Indodax. In the last week, Tokenomy has traded 6.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. Tokenomy has a market capitalization of $5.68 million and approximately $72,292.00 worth of Tokenomy was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003024 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013294 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.74 or 0.00207448 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $96.61 or 0.01273648 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0557 or 0.00000734 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00027425 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00119039 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000090 BTC.
Tokenomy was first traded on January 8th, 2018. Tokenomy’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens. The official message board for Tokenomy is medium.com/@tokenomy. Tokenomy’s official Twitter account is @TokenomyCom and its Facebook page is accessible here. Tokenomy’s official website is www.tokenomy.com.
Tokenomy Token Trading
Tokenomy can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Indodax, LATOKEN, IDEX, Tokenomy and LBank. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tokenomy directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tokenomy should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Tokenomy using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tokenomy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tokenomy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.