ATC Coin (CURRENCY:ATCC) traded up 72.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on December 9th. ATC Coin has a total market cap of $2.61 million and $80,327.00 worth of ATC Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, ATC Coin has traded 73.5% higher against the dollar. One ATC Coin coin can now be purchased for $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, BiteBTC and Instant Bitex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $45.46 or 0.00607412 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00012184 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0782 or 0.00001045 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00010250 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 18.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0687 or 0.00000917 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000318 BTC.
ATC Coin Coin Profile
ATC Coin (CRYPTO:ATCC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 20th, 2017. ATC Coin’s total supply is 410,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 373,449,072 coins. ATC Coin’s official website is www.atccoin.com. ATC Coin’s official Twitter account is @atccofficial.
Buying and Selling ATC Coin
ATC Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Instant Bitex, BiteBTC and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ATC Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ATC Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ATC Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ATC Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATC Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.