Band Protocol (CURRENCY:BAND) traded 5.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on December 9th. Band Protocol has a market cap of $5.22 million and $3.32 million worth of Band Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Band Protocol has traded 25.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Band Protocol token can currently be bought for approximately $0.33 or 0.00004451 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003035 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013367 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.63 or 0.00208671 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.74 or 0.01278884 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0551 or 0.00000736 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00027277 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00119879 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000095 BTC.
About Band Protocol
Band Protocol’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 15,662,706 tokens. The official website for Band Protocol is bandprotocol.com. The Reddit community for Band Protocol is /r/bandprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Band Protocol is medium.com/bandprotocol. Band Protocol’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Band Protocol
Band Protocol can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Band Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Band Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Band Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Band Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Band Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.