BitBar (CURRENCY:BTB) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on December 9th. One BitBar coin can now be purchased for approximately $2.21 or 0.00029477 BTC on exchanges including Novaexchange and Cryptopia. BitBar has a total market cap of $96,441.00 and $234.00 worth of BitBar was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, BitBar has traded 0.7% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $14,563.53 or 1.94130359 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 15.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0404 or 0.00000464 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Abjcoin (ABJ) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000191 BTC.
BTB is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 13th, 2013. BitBar’s total supply is 43,612 coins. BitBar’s official Twitter account is @spider_BTB. BitBar’s official website is bitbar.co. The Reddit community for BitBar is /r/bitbar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling BitBar
BitBar can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Novaexchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitBar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.