BitCoin One (CURRENCY:BTCONE) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 9th. BitCoin One has a market cap of $371,943.00 and $6.00 worth of BitCoin One was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, BitCoin One has traded 26.5% higher against the dollar. One BitCoin One token can currently be bought for $0.0039 or 0.00000052 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003025 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013422 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.54 or 0.00207863 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.66 or 0.01279913 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0555 or 0.00000743 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00027393 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.87 or 0.00118672 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000093 BTC.
BitCoin One Profile
BitCoin One’s total supply is 119,702,457 tokens and its circulating supply is 95,420,349 tokens. BitCoin One’s official Twitter account is @THEBITCOINONE and its Facebook page is accessible here. BitCoin One’s official website is www.bitcoinone.io.
BitCoin One Token Trading
BitCoin One can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitCoin One directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitCoin One should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitCoin One using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitCoin One Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitCoin One and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.