Bitcoinus (CURRENCY:BITS) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on December 9th. One Bitcoinus token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and IDEX. In the last week, Bitcoinus has traded 154.2% higher against the dollar. Bitcoinus has a market capitalization of $58.00 and $11,495.00 worth of Bitcoinus was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00050515 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.95 or 0.00094049 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0874 or 0.00001183 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0900 or 0.00001219 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.59 or 0.00075678 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003582 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7,382.66 or 0.99962434 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
BITS is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 17th, 2014. Bitcoinus’ total supply is 35,929,434,707 tokens and its circulating supply is 59,294,348 tokens. The official message board for Bitcoinus is www.bitcoinus.com/blog. Bitcoinus’ official Twitter account is @Bitstar_coinz. Bitcoinus’ official website is www.bitcoinus.com.
Buying and Selling Bitcoinus
Bitcoinus can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoinus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoinus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoinus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoinus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoinus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.