Blockpass (CURRENCY:PASS) traded 2.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on December 9th. One Blockpass token can currently be purchased for about $0.0017 or 0.00000022 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, Blockpass has traded 13.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Blockpass has a total market capitalization of $280,465.00 and $5,446.00 worth of Blockpass was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003035 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013366 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.60 or 0.00208418 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $95.76 or 0.01279361 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0549 or 0.00000734 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00027265 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.97 or 0.00119877 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000095 BTC.
Blockpass Token Profile
Blockpass’ genesis date was May 31st, 2018. Blockpass’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 167,223,762 tokens. Blockpass’ official website is blockpass.org. Blockpass’ official message board is medium.com/@blockpass. Blockpass’ official Twitter account is @BlockpassOrg and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Blockpass Token Trading
Blockpass can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blockpass directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blockpass should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Blockpass using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blockpass Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blockpass and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.