Edge (CURRENCY:DADI) traded 0.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 9th. One Edge token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0343 or 0.00000464 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, HitBTC, KuCoin and Ethfinex. Edge has a market capitalization of $2.42 million and $4,946.00 worth of Edge was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Edge has traded up 4.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00037505 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $499.31 or 0.06757713 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00024785 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0305 or 0.00000412 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002122 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002615 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0846 or 0.00001145 BTC.
Edge Token Profile
Edge (CRYPTO:DADI) is a token. Its launch date was February 16th, 2018. Edge’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 70,692,561 tokens. Edge’s official website is edge.network/en. The Reddit community for Edge is /r/edgenetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Edge is medium.com/dadi. Edge’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Edge Token Trading
Edge can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, Gate.io, OKEx, KuCoin, FCoin and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Edge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Edge should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Edge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Edge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Edge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.