Mooncoin (CURRENCY:MOON) traded 19.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on December 9th. Mooncoin has a total market cap of $957,408.00 and $373.00 worth of Mooncoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Mooncoin has traded up 4.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Mooncoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $45.46 or 0.00607412 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00012184 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0782 or 0.00001045 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00010250 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0687 or 0.00000917 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000318 BTC.
Mooncoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 28th, 2013. Mooncoin’s total supply is 226,283,526,005 coins. Mooncoin’s official Twitter account is @mooncoinitalia. The Reddit community for Mooncoin is /r/MoonCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Mooncoin’s official website is www.mooncoin.eco.
Buying and Selling Mooncoin
Mooncoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mooncoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mooncoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mooncoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mooncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mooncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.