Nasdacoin (CURRENCY:NSD) traded down 8.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on December 9th. Over the last week, Nasdacoin has traded down 2.6% against the U.S. dollar. Nasdacoin has a market capitalization of $1.07 million and $223,698.00 worth of Nasdacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nasdacoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0509 or 0.00000680 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 40.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0445 or 0.00000595 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 533.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- BlazeCoin (BLZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Nasdacoin Coin Profile
Nasdacoin is a coin. Nasdacoin’s total supply is 20,957,505 coins. Nasdacoin’s official website is nasdacoin.io. Nasdacoin’s official Twitter account is @nasdacoin_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Nasdacoin
Nasdacoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nasdacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nasdacoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nasdacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nasdacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nasdacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.