Seal Network (CURRENCY:SEAL) traded 0.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on December 9th. One Seal Network token can currently be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Seal Network has a total market capitalization of $348,510.00 and $425.00 worth of Seal Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Seal Network has traded 17.9% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003040 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013292 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.68 or 0.00208229 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $96.22 or 0.01278082 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0558 or 0.00000741 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00027292 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.02 or 0.00119798 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000095 BTC.
Seal Network Token Profile
Seal Network’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 515,110,690 tokens. Seal Network’s official website is seal.network. The official message board for Seal Network is medium.com/sealnetwork. Seal Network’s official Twitter account is @seal_network and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Seal Network is /r/Seal_Network.
Buying and Selling Seal Network
Seal Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Seal Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Seal Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Seal Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Seal Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Seal Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.