Virtacoin (CURRENCY:VTA) traded 181.4% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on December 9th. One Virtacoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges. Virtacoin has a market cap of $6,871.00 and approximately $8.00 worth of Virtacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Virtacoin has traded 2.1% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- AC3 (AC3) traded 19.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000021 BTC.
Virtacoin Coin Profile
Virtacoin (CRYPTO:VTA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 13th, 2016. Virtacoin’s total supply is 12,666,916,683 coins and its circulating supply is 5,201,310,113 coins. The Reddit community for Virtacoin is /r/virtacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Virtacoin’s official Twitter account is @virtacoinplus and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Virtacoin is www.virtacoin.world.
Virtacoin Coin Trading
Virtacoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Virtacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Virtacoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Virtacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Virtacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Virtacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.