DOWCOIN (CURRENCY:DOW) traded down 2.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on December 9th. One DOWCOIN token can currently be bought for $0.0040 or 0.00000054 BTC on popular exchanges. DOWCOIN has a market cap of $47,509.00 and $1,098.00 worth of DOWCOIN was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, DOWCOIN has traded down 0.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007195 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.54 or 0.00061230 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $27.52 or 0.00371568 BTC.
- PLANET (PLA) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004113 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013520 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- EURBASE (EBASE) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00014344 BTC.
- TouchCon (TOC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
DOWCOIN (DOW) is a token. Its launch date was February 28th, 2018. DOWCOIN’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,810,983 tokens. DOWCOIN’s official website is www.dowcoin.io. DOWCOIN’s official Twitter account is @dowcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling DOWCOIN
DOWCOIN can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DOWCOIN directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DOWCOIN should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DOWCOIN using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DOWCOIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DOWCOIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.